Bill Simmons is the Founder and CEO of Thrive Business Operations for the past 17+ years. The firm provides Fractional COO Services helping growing businesses that struggle with operational challenges succeed by integrating a Fractional Team and optimizing business through The Thrive OpsCycle.
Their primary mission is to help businesses unlock growth through smooth operations, improved communications, and increased accountability.
Bill is passionate about helping business owners reduce frustrations and increase their profits through executing and advancing their strategy, systems, and people. Bill has over 30 years of experience helping entrepreneurs and individuals grow in their lives and their businesses.
Bill is also an experienced speaker, sharing his message of leadership and success with well over 250,000 people throughout the world.
Side note: He owned a puroclean biz.
A sneak peek of the things you'll learn:
- Bill Simmons tells us about his business and what lead him to start his own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears he had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made him decide to go all in and bet on himself
- What key decisions he made that had the biggest impact to his success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped him most to motivate him to keep moving forward
- What is he learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice he would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.