Rebecca Monet is the President & Chief Scientist of Zorakle Profiles.
Zorakle is a franchise-specific solutions provider offering a suite of customizable assessments. She is fascinated with neurology, neuroeconomics, and human performance as it relate to business success.
Monet is the inventor of the meta-analysis methodology used in Zorakle’s SpotOn! Profile and SpotOn! Eclipse Reports categorically compare prospective franchisees to a franchise system’s top performers.
Zorakle Profiles’ meta-analysis methodology provides insights no singular profile, survey, algorithm, or assessment can, and has changed the way in which franchisors select franchisees.
They integrate seven statistically validated sciences and use both normative and ipsative scoring methods.
Zorakle Profiles tools provide greater accuracy in predicting business success than companies using single-science or single-scoring methods.
Their SpotOn! Science determines compatibility and predicts performance. Zorakle tools reduce recruitment and support costs while increasing franchisee validation and performance. Rebecca is the host of the Franchise Woman podcast.
A sneak peek of the things you'll learn:
- Rebecca Monet tells us about her business and what lead her to start her own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears she had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made her decide to go all in and bet on herself
- What key decisions she made that had the biggest impact to her success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped her most to motivate her to keep moving forward
- What is she learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice she would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.