Glenn Poulos is the co-founder, vice president, and general manager of Gap Wireless Inc., a leading distributor for the mobile broadband wireless and test and measurement equipment markets.
Glenn is also an author of the award winning book “Never Sit in the Lobby”.
With over three decades of experience in sales, he has spent thousands of hours in the field or on the phone with customers and working with salespeople to help create several very successful companies.
After entering the sales field in 1985 as a technical sales rep, Glenn founded his first company, mmWave Technologies Inc., in 1991 and simultaneously served as president of Anritsu Electronics Ltd. for nine years.
Using his extensive knowledge and experience in the industry, he lectures groups on sales strategy, consumerism, and what motivates people at a raw emotional level.
Glenn lives near Toronto in Ontario, Canada, where he enjoys hiking, skiing, and playing pickleball.
A sneak peek of the things you'll learn:
- Glenn Poulos tells us about his business and what lead him to start his own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears he had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made him decide to go all in and bet on himself
- What key decisions he made that had the biggest impact to his success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped him most to motivate him to keep moving forward
- What is he learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice he would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.