Mike Boccia is the founder of iDecide Interactive.
Mike has been in Sales and Marketing for over 25 years. He’s been called a “serial entrepreneur” since starting his first business, landscaping, at 15. Then came a limo company while attending Hofstra University, a nightclub at 21, a restaurant at 23, and the list goes on.
Mike really honed his sales skills as a licensed advisor with Transamerica Financial Advisors, where he had hundreds of clients in several states (without ever having a customer complaint!). Other reps saw Mike’s success and started asking for his help, and of course, he was happy to oblige. Eventually, he began opening successful financial offices and training advisors to work in them. After seeing the rapid growth, Transamerica soon had Mike speaking at conferences, flying to other offices to train, and attending high-level meetings to discuss the future of the firm. Mike eventually left the financial industry and ventured into the technology space, where he founded iDecide Interactive.
Mike is now an author, speaker, coach, CEO, and most importantly, a father to his 2 beautiful daughters. He lives in Youngstown, Ohio.
A sneak peek of the things you'll learn:
- Mike Boccia tells us about his business and what lead him to start his own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears he had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made him decide to go all in and bet on himself
- What key decisions he made that had the biggest impact to his success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped him most to motivate him to keep moving forward
- What is he learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice he would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.