Jeff is the founder of Pay Proudly and his mission is twofold: to provide business owners with payment clarity and to support communities through charity.
Throughout his career, he saw that there was a gap in the marketplace for relational support in payment processing. Payment processing is the lifeblood of a business and Jeff and his team are passionate about educating business owners on how important having the right payment processor is for your business.
As an industry disrupter, Jeff is on a Mission to bring ‘Pay it Forward’ into the payment sector as well. Jeff leverages his 25+ years industry expertise and reputation in the payment space to provide financial charity to non-profits each quarter.
It’s not marketing spin to acquire new business as Jeff can be seen living out those core values every day. Lives with his family in South Carolina.
A sneak peek of the things you'll learn:
- Jeff Maine tells us about his business and what lead him to start his own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears he had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made him decide to go all in and bet on himself
- What key decisions he made that had the biggest impact to his success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped him most to motivate him to keep moving forward
- What is he learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice he would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.