Lisa Wohlleib is the founder of assetPARTNERS, Inc. (API), a company that works with law firms and high-net-worth individuals to help resolve complex financial disputes during divorce proceedings.
Lisa understands how grueling, costly, and emotionally draining the divorce process can be for women. Her goal is to help her clients get through this difficult time as quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively as possible. She takes a holistic approach when dealing with divorce cases and is known for providing customized solutions that fit each client’s unique needs.
She helps to establish the value of assets and liabilities, calculate income and expenses, analyze cash flow, and prepare valuations of business interests.
She also works with clients to identify fraud and uncover lost or hidden assets.
With her unique combination of accounting and legal expertise, Lisa firmly understands how lawyers, clients, and Courts require information to be delivered and how to craft those messages most favorably.
Lisa also holds a bachelor’s degree from Tulane University.
Lisa has been featured in countless media including Authority Magazine and ThriveGlobal.com.
A sneak peek of the things you'll learn:
- Lisa Wohlleib tells us about her business and what lead her to start her own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears she had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made her decide to go all in and bet on herself
- What key decisions she made that had the biggest impact to her success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped her most to motivate her to keep moving forward
- What is she learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice she would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.