Gary Garth is the Founder and CEO of Great Dane Ventures, The Accelerator Platform and Elev8 Media. Author of ‘The Zero to 100 Million Sales Blueprint’ book and ‘The Goals, Grit & Greatness’ planner.
He also leverages his resources as a sales leader and angel investor, helping high-potential startups go-to-market, scale, and become profitable via 360 degrees sales and marketing support, incubator programs, advisory services and proprietary technology, engineered with the purpose of empowering entrepreneurs.
He has been featured in Inc., Forbes, Success, and many other prominent publications. A serial entrepreneur since 2002, age 20 Gary has started and successfully exited six companies, including large outbound sales call centers, radio advertising networks, and an award-winning, eight-figure digital marketing agency.
Born in Denmark, Gary now lives in Medellin, Colombia.
Current projects include:
A sneak peek of the things you'll learn:
- Gary Garth tells us about his business and what lead him to start his own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears he had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made him decide to go all in and bet on himself
- What key decisions he made that had the biggest impact to his success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped him most to motivate him to keep moving forward
- What is he learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice he would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Rich LeBrun on LinkedIn
- LeBrun Advisory Group
- Gary Garth on LinkedIn
- Gary Garth on Instagram
- Gary Garth on YouTube
- Gary Garth on Twitter
- Gary Garth on Facebook
- FREE Book Coupon for Get It Done Entrepreneur’s audience: getitdone (https://garygarth.com/)
COUPON code benefit:
CRACK THE CODE ON SALES AND 10X YOUR REVENUE.
Get your FREE ‘The Zero to 100 Million Sales Blueprint’ at
Apply at checkout COUPON: getitdone
If you need a catalyst for revenue growth in 2023, get your FREE copy ($29.99 on Amazon) of Gary’s best-selling book which is endorsed by the.:
– Head of Channel Sales at Amazon
– Director of Partner Program at Microsoft
– Head of Global Sales Enablement at Google
– Director of Apps at Google
– Program Manager at Meta
– Head of Digital Strategy at Wells Fargo
Insert at checkout the COUPON: getitdone
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.