Jason is a Christian Father, Husband, Investor, Endurance Athlete, International Best-Selling Author, and the owner of Smartr Commerce and Smartr Marketing.
His brands and books have helped hundreds of businesses and thousands of entrepreneurs increase their revenue by millions of new dollars in recurring income.
He has personally worked with over 150 startups, dozens of the largest of Fortune’s companies, and many tech schools across the U.S.
After losing his mother to pancreatic cancer in 2021, he went into a deep state of depression, gaining over 50lbs, and losing his sense of self and faith.
Now, he has come out of retirement to turn Smartr into his own billion-dollar brand, he has lost 70lbs, and he is on a mission to remind people about the metaphysical and psychological aspects of building their brands.
“Our success is directly correlated to how we feel and think about ourselves, as well as the purpose we are hoping to fulfill. Spend this year making goals so large that you have to become a completely different person in order to achieve them.”
Jason is the author with more than 20 books such as
Breaking Laws of attraction
The start up survival guide
Trainer to Trillionaire
A sneak peek of the things you'll learn:
- Jason Criddle tells us about his business and what lead him to start his own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears he had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made him decide to go all in and bet on himself
- What key decisions he made that had the biggest impact to his success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped him most to motivate him to keep moving forward
- What is he learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice he would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.