Artem Semjanow is the co-founder and CEO of Neatsy.ai, the world’s first app that utilizes AI and AR to detect orthopedic and podiatry health issues with only an iPhone camera.
The platform raised $1.4M. In June 2023 Neatsy was one of the 13 selected startups for the Techstars Accelerator program, which has a lower acceptance rate (only 1-2%) than Harvard (5%).
Former CEO and Chief of R&D/ML of Prisma AI, a photo editing app with more than 130 million users worldwide. He grew ARR from $0 to $1.5M with zero marketing budget.
Graduated from HSE and University College London joint program. Research Fellow Harvard Medical School since 2023.
Began as a developer, was chief of ML and founder of DpI Lab, and CEO and Chief of R&D/ML in Prisma Labs.
Artem has 7 years of experience in engineering, AI, ML and CV research. For 5 years, he taught statistics and probability theory to students.
Patent author and published thought leader in top media outlets.
A sneak peek of the things you'll learn:
- Artem Semjanow tells us about his business and what lead him to start his own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears he had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made him decide to go all in and bet on himself
- What key decisions he made that had the biggest impact to his success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped him most to motivate him to keep moving forward
- What is he learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice he would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.