Suman Cherry is the CEO of Cherry Talent Group.
Suman has 20 years of experience in recruiting and has successfully placed 500+ employees in industries such as medical, oil/gas, construction, and real estate.
She is dedicated to understanding the needs of her clients and candidates and takes pride in being a hiring ” match maker Cherry Talent Group redefines recruitment by treating each client as a trusted partner and working closely as an extension of their team.
They prioritize understanding a company ‘ s unique qualities and aim to nurture long-term relationships based on trust while finding candidates that align with their vision and culture.
She lives in Houston.
A sneak peek of the things you'll learn:
- Suman Cherry tells us about her business and what lead her to start her own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears she had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made her decide to go all in and bet on herself
- What key decisions she made that had the biggest impact to her success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped her most to motivate her to keep moving forward
- What is she learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice she would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.