Neil Patel is the Co-founder of Neil Patel Digital.
Neil Patel is a New York Times Bestselling author. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies. He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 35 by the United Nations.
He has helped Amazon, Microsoft, Airbnb, Google, Thomson Reuters, Viacom, NBC, Intuit, Zappos, American Greetings, General Motors, and SalesForce grow through his marketing strategies.
Neil’s marketing blog generates over 4 million visitors per month his Marketing School podcast generates over 1 million listens per month, and his YouTube channel about marketing has over 31 million views and 765,000 subscribers, Neil has over 1 million Facebook fans, and 372,000 Twitter followers.
Neil has spoken at over 310 conferences and companies around the world from speaking at Facebook and Thomson Reuters to every major growth marketing conference.
A sneak peek of the things you'll learn:
- Neil Patel tells us about his business and what lead him to start his own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears he had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made him decide to go all in and bet on himself
- What key decisions he made that had the biggest impact to his success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped him most to motivate him to keep moving forward
- What is he learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice he would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.