Dr. Robert Danziger is the Managing Director and CEO of Kamoh Capital Management.
Robert is a Professor of Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology at the University of Illinois at Chicago for over 22 years. He has been a physician since 1980, graduated from Duke University, and received his MD and MBA from the University of Chicago.
Dr. Danziger has published over 50 original research papers and numerous reviews and book chapters, and he teaches medical students, residents, and fellows.
Robert is the co-author with his wife of the book entitled, “The Determined Patient“ which can be found on Amazon. The Determined Patient is a starting point for novice patients seeking advice for interacting with members of the medical community.
A sneak peek of the things you’ll learn:
- Dr. Danziger tells us about his business and what lead him to start his own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears he had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made him decide to go all in and bet on himself
- What key decisions he made that had the biggest impact to his success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped him most to motivate him to keep moving forward
- What is he learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice he would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.