Brant Cooper is the CEO and Founder of Moves the Needle. He founded the company in 2013.
Brant is the New York Times bestselling author of a few books such as The Lean Entrepreneur and Disruption Proof.
Brant works as a trusted adviser to startups and large enterprises around the world.
He has more than 25 years of expertise in changing the industrial age mindset into a digital age opportunity.
Brant blends agile, human-centered design, and lean methodologies to ignite entrepreneurial action from the front lines to the C-suite.
As a sought-after keynote speaker, startup mentor, and executive advisor, Brant has traveled the globe sharing his vision for reimagining 21st-century organizations.
Through agility, digital transformation, and a focus on creating value for customers, he has helped leaders navigate the uncertainty brought on by increased complexity and endless disruption.
A sneak peek of the things you’ll learn:
- Brant Cooper tells us about his business and what lead him to start his own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears he had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made him decide to go all in and bet on himself
- What key decisions he made that had the biggest impact to his success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped him most to motivate him to keep moving forward
- What is he learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice he would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.