Gina Folk is a business owner who operates as a Fractional COO for various different businesses in corporate America and is always looking for ideas to expand her portfolio and to help educate other business owners with her experiences throughout her career.
Gina holds an MBA from Belmont University and a BS in Psychology and Business from Vanderbilt University.
She is a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
By 28, Gina took her seat in a Fortune 500 company as the Director of Supply Chain Operations.
Gina Folk has 25+ years of experience helping organizations and individuals achieve outstanding performance results. She led global organizations in change efforts that have delivered improvements valued in the tens of millions of dollars.
Gina has developed over 30 proven techniques that she has used during her career at various Fortune 500 companies, not-for-profit groups, and local organizations. She’s mentored hundreds of individuals; both 1:1 and in teams to become better leaders.
Gina is the author of the book, People Leadership.
A sneak peek of the things you'll learn:
- Gina Folk tells us about her business and what lead her to start her own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears she had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made her decide to go all in and bet on herself
- What key decisions she made that had the biggest impact to her success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped her most to motivate her to keep moving forward
- What is she learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice she would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.