Nicole Grinnell is the Founder and CEO of Bosun Solutions.
Nicole comes from a long line of entrepreneur and small business owners, with childhood memories of Christmas resembling episodes of Shark Tank.
For most of her career she served as an Executive Assistant in the corporate world. She excelled with her small business background and work ethic.
Taking her passion for organization and efficiency she founded Bosun, a boutique remote staffing firm.
Bosun is dedicated to providing small business owners with an affordable solutions to help grow and scale, regardless of economic circumstances.
She took the idea of being a Virtual Assistant and built a multi-million dollar company.
She oversaw all administrative operations at nations largest restaurant franchisee. She served 15 years of executive support at Nilson, a top 15 company. Nicole provided over 500 small businesses with remote teams, allowing them to safely scale.
A sneak peek of the things you'll learn:
- Nicole Grinnell tells us about her business and what lead her to start her own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears she had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made her decide to go all in and bet on herself
- What key decisions she made that had the biggest impact to her success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped her most to motivate her to keep moving forward
- What is she learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice she would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.