Sheila Kloefkorn is CEO/President and founder of KEO Marketing, a full-service B2B marketing agency. Sheila started the company in 2000 and has over 25 years of proven and award-winning business and marketing experience.
She is a trusted Fractional CMO supported by an agency that specializes in marketing strategy, messaging, digital infrastructure, execution, and analytics. Sheila and KEO Marketing substantially grow Fortune 1000 companies and mid-market businesses.
She was named one of the “Top 10 Business Leaders of the Year”, “Top 25 Dynamic Women in Business” by the Phoenix Business Journal, one of 15 Arizonans to Watch by the Arizona Republic, and a Top 100 Marketing and Advertising Leader by Marsum.
Sheila is the past President of the Phoenix Chapters of the Business Marketing Association and the American Marketing Association. She is a frequent national and local speaker on a wide range of marketing, diversity, and business topics. Sheila lives in Phoenix, AZ with her partner and two kids.
A sneak peek of the things you’ll learn:
- Sheila Kloefkorn tells us about her business and what lead her to start her own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears she had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made her decide to go all in and bet on herself
- What key decisions she made that had the biggest impact to her success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped her most to motivate her to keep moving forward
- What is she learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice she would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.