Courtney Lukitsch is the Founder & Chief Communications Officer (CCO) of Gotham Public Relations Firm. She is the author of a new book entitled, Creating Significance: How to Build a Brand & a Legacy Career.
She is an expert executive coach and career mentor. A global leader in change management and organizational transformation, Courtney consults with top firms and brands, nationally.
She is a founding board member at Women and Worth in the US, and One Golden Nugget in the UK.
She has been honored in CEO Today Global 2022 and among the ‘Best Women in the PR industry’ in 2020 by PR News.
Courtney is a Forbes Council Member in Business Communications since 2019
Courtney advises as C•Level counsel on multiple start-up brands, educational and fintech platforms.
Gotham PR has clients in the top 30 US markets, and in 30 countries, and on every continent worldwide.
The agency has offices located in New York, Florida and London.
A sneak peek of the things you’ll learn:
- Courtney tells us about her business and what lead her to start her own business and more about the book she wrote
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears she had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made her decide to go all in and bet on herself
- What key decisions she made that had the biggest impact to her success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped her most to motivate her to keep moving forward
- What is she learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice she would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.