Howard Wolpoff is the Chief Marketing Strategist at Profit Master Business Solutions and a former marketing executive for the Brooklyn Cyclones minor league baseball team, Chelsea Piers Sports and Entertainment Complex, and two marketing and advertising agencies, Best Media in Houston, TX, and Client Focused Media in Jacksonville, FL.
He has also served as Director of Sales and Marketing at 1010XL Sports Radio and Westwood One Radio.
With a Master’s Degree from Fordham University in marketing and over 25 years as a marketing professional, Howard works with business owners and their marketing teams to improve marketing results, increase productivity through systems and automation, and launch campaigns that convert.
He is currently a host on Marketing Champions, a segment where he interviews owners and CEOs of marketing and advertising agencies around the country on DailyAdBrief.com.
Born and raised in New York City, Howard moved to Jacksonville in 2007. He is married with three children.
A sneak peak of the things you'll learn:
- Howard Wolpoff tells us about his business and what lead him to start his own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears he had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made him decide to go all in and bet on himself
- What key decisions he made that had the biggest impact to his success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped him most to motivate him to keep moving forward
- What is he learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice he would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.