Mandar Dange is the founder of FOCUS451.
Focus 451 is the next-generation compliance engine that keeps businesses compliant in real-time. The multi-tier autopilot engine ensures proactive enforcement of legally required documents and credentials 24×7, eliminates audits, and eliminates legal exposures.
Mandar is a successful multi-unit franchisee with over a dozen years of hands-on experience with various retail franchises, and 25+ years in technology & business development. He previously worked at large corporations including HP and Sun Microsystems as a Business Development Executive.
Mandar is a serial entrepreneur, a US Patent holder, Loves to fix things – a handyman – and a Pilot.
His favorite quote is “Failure is Not an Option” [Apollo 13].
A sneak peak of the things you'll learn:
- Mandar Dange tells us about his business and what lead him to start his own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears he had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made him decide to go all in and bet on himself
- What key decisions he made that had the biggest impact to his success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped him most to motivate him to keep moving forward
- What is he learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice he would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.