Linda Day Harrison is the founder of The Broker List, an interactive, collaborative community of CRE brokers and other professionals. She is an expert at forging the kind of productive business relationships that are fundamental to CRE success.
Linda was an active CPM and CCIM and traded in her 3-decade career to make finding commercial real estate brokers so much easier.
Blogger and CRE influencer, Linda Day Harrison has mastered the art of blogging and the use of social media to push her site to the top of Google search.
Linda was named 2021 Otso’s IWD Woman of Influence in Commercial Real Estate, 2020 CREi Twitter Top Influencer, 2021 CREi LinkedIn Top Influencer, one of the 2018 Women in Commercial Real Estate Tech: The Top 20 Female Leaders and Influencers by The News Funnel, and Women in Real Estate Tech and named The Top CRE Tech Founder & CEOs in 2017 by Real Estate Tech News.
She has led the monthly #CREMarketing Call, now podcasting along with co-founders, since 2017.
Linda Day Harrison is the co-founder of Let’s Get Social, an annual kick-off event held in conjunction with ICSC Las Vegas and the co-founder of the well-renowned DNA of CRE Survey established as an annual industry survey.
A sneak peek of the things you’ll learn:
- Linda tells us about her business and what lead her to start her own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears she had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made her decide to go all in and bet on herself
- What key decisions she made that had the biggest impact to her success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped her most to motivate her to keep moving forward
- What is she learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice she would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.