Bill Reeder is the Founder and President of Campus Cooks.
He’s a Phi Kappa Psi Alumni from Northwestern University, prior to starting Campus Cooks, Bill was an equity option trader.
While he was at NW Bill saw a need in enhancing the Greek experience through food. Leveraging his skills and experiences from the financial services industry, paired with his love for culinary, Bill created Campus Cooks. Campus Cooks now fuels over 150 chapters’ best Greek life at various Universities across the United States.
Campus Cooks is a professionally staffing and foodservice management company for fraternities and sororities–eliminating the stresses tied to managing the kitchen for student leaders, house directors, and alumni advisors.
Bill says I am on a mission to impact collegiate life through food, service and relationships. By merging restaurant quality dining with Greek life on campus, Campus Cooks has elevated collegiate dining and helped seed an entire industry.
Bill lives with his family in the Chicago area.
A sneak peek of the things you'll learn:
- Bill Reeder tells us about his business and what lead him to start his own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears he had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made him decide to go all in and bet on himself
- What key decisions he made that had the biggest impact to his success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped him most to motivate him to keep moving forward
- What is he learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice he would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.