Chris Prefontaine is the Founder of the Smart Real Estate Coach and host of the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has over 30 years in real estate and is a 3-time best-selling author with books such as Real Estate on Your Terms, The New rules of Real Estate Investing, and Mokeeka Sawyers Real Estate Investing for Women.
After many years of coaching and constantly doing deals himself independently, Chris Prefontaine founded Smart Real Estate Coach in 2014, bringing in his son Nick, daughter Kayla, and son-in-law Zachary as the company began to grow.
The family team coaches investors on how to properly scale and automate their businesses throughout North America — all without using their own cash, credit, or taking out bank loans to buy property. The family team buys and sells homes in their own market every month. They then mentor, coach, and consult students and associates all around North America to do the exact same thing. They stay current because they are in the trenches ourselves.
A sneak peek of the things you’ll learn:
- Chris Prefontaine tells us about his business and what lead him to start his own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears he had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made him decide to go all in and bet on himself
- What key decisions he made that had the biggest impact to his success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped him most to motivate him to keep moving forward
- What is he learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice he would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.