Celeste Purdie is currently a multi-unit owner of the Foot Solutions franchise.
Celeste is an accomplished entrepreneur and former Senior Human Resources Manager with a proven record of success in all facets of Human Resources.
She has been recognized for her leadership ability, process improvements, and transformation of high-performing organizational cultures.
She transitioned from Corporate America to an entrepreneur to gain more time and financial freedom by having a solid Plan B.
Today, her plan is fueled by working smarter and building global networks that give her more leverage!
She has a passion for diversity and enjoys building strategic relationships. She is a disciplined and dedicated veteran with 4+ years in the United States Air Force.
She is the Board Chair of “My Neighbors Voice” which provides a safe and hospitable space in which everyone is invited to share their personal stories, thoughts, and opinions about how to best live together.
She believes in “A leader is great, not because of his or her power, but because of his or her ability to empower others.” John C. Maxwell
A sneak peek of the things you'll learn:
- Celeste Purdie tells us about her business and what lead her to start her own business
- What were some of the mental hurdles or maybe fears she had to overcome to get started
- What was the ultimate tipping point that made her decide to go all in and bet on herself
- What key decisions she made that had the biggest impact to her success
- What quotes/advice/practices has helped her most to motivate her to keep moving forward
- What is she learning right now as a “life-long learner”
- What would be some advice she would like to share with our listeners who are on the fence considering owning their own business
Links mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by LeBrun Advisory Group.
LeBrun Advisory Group provides executive level, advanced education, and training on purchasing a franchise. The options for purchasing a franchise are increasing exponentially, coupled with the amount of information available on each concept, creates a great deal of data for franchise buyers to sift through.
LeBrun Advisory Group recognized that there was a real need to assist the franchise buyers, therefore, provides advanced research tools, consultative services, and due diligence assistance, but also help prospective franchisees qualify for the franchises they desired to invest in.
Rich LeBrun has partnered with experts in the industry and created a company that is built on helping you achieve your dreams of business ownership. Rich will make this easy for you throughout the research and award process.
To learn more about LeBrun Advisory Group, visit https://www.rlebrun.com/.